Our product of the month is from SkinCeuticals: Serum 10, an absolute favourite if you are starting out and introducing Vitamin C to your skin for the first time!
Thinking on the reactivity of sensitive skin to the potent concentrations of antioxidants, the team of dermatologists from SkinCeuticals Laboratories, developed Serum 10. This lightweight antioxidant serum combines 0.2% ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) for enhanced antioxidant performance.
It is formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Vitamin C is a highly-potent antioxidant that by its structure has difficulty being effectively absorbed by the skin. The Duke Antioxidant patent outlines the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to the skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10%-20%.
SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
In addition to providing the benefits of vitamin C, this antioxidant serum also:
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Neutralizes free radicals, and defends against environmental damage
- Ideal as an introductory antioxidant serum for all skin types especially sensitive skin
- Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent step in your skincare routine!
- Fragrance and alcohol-free
How to use:
- Apply 1 x/day in the morning after cleansing and toning the skin.
- Put 4 to 5 drops in the Palm of your hand, and using your fingertips to apply on face, neck and arms.
- Use as an initiating treatment to prevent skin discomfort with higher concentrations of antioxidants.
Attention! If you experience discomfort with the application of Serum skin 10, you should space the applications until the adaptation of the skin.
For pricing, bookings or additional information, please call Noreen on 021 434 2564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org