TRY THE NEOSTRATA REFINE RANGE
This range is ideal for individuals that battle with oily skin which is prone to acne, enlarged or clogged pores, dark spots from ageing or acne, and excessive shine and fine lines and wrinkles. The combination of AHA’s, PHA’s and NeoGlucosaminr helps stimulate collagen synthesis and reduces visible signs of photo_ageing.
AN OVERVIEW ON THE RANGE:
NeoStrata Refine Clarifying Facial Cleanser
Reach deep into pores to dissolve impurities and help reduce problem-causing bacteria which can worsen conditions such as blemishes and rosacea.
- Use in the morning and at night
- Soap-free, fragrance-free
- Ideal for sensitive, oily, acne-prone or rosacea-prone skin
- Compatible with retinoid therapy for acne
- Antibacterial properties
NeoStrata Refine Oily Skin Solution
Gently clear clogged pores and remove excess surface oil, sebum and other lipids from blemish-prone skin.
- After cleansing or throughout the day, to be applied with a cotton pad
- Ideal for non-sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin
- 8% Glycolic Acid
NeoStrata Refine Sheer Hydration SPF 35
Gently exfoliate skin, control and reduce oiliness and diminish the appearance of dark spots while improving skin tone and firmness.
- Use in the morning
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic
- Ideal for oily, acne-prone skin
- UVA/UVB sunscreen protection
- 8% NeoGlucosamine®, Phytotal®, Chardonnay Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin E,
- 50 ml
NeoStrata Refine Oil Control Gel
Absorb excess oil to create a velvety matte finish while minimising the appearance of pores and controlling shine.
- Use in the evening
- Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic
- Ideal for oily skin
- 4% Gluconolactone, 4% Mandelic Acid
REPAIR (Level 2)
NeoStrata Refine Gel plus (Step Up Level)
A lightweight, exfoliating gel with extra strength without the oiliness. Ideal for those in hot, humid climates or who prefer a light non-greasy and fast-absorbing solution. Use in the evening. Fragrance-free. Ideal for experienced AHA users with oily, non-sensitive, acne-prone skin. 15% Glycolic Acid – 100ml.
Get in touch with our therapists for a skin consultation, or with Noreen for orders 021 434 2564